On Thursday July 25, 2019, the Executive Committee of the Cameroon Football Federation FECAFOOT met in an ordinary session presided at by its Chairman Seidou Mbombo Njoya at the Yaounde Mont Febe Hotel. After tabling on several issues pending on the day’s agenda, the Committee adopted the following resolutions. The Executive Committee notes that the…
On Thursday July 25, 2019, the Executive Committee of the Cameroon Football Federation FECAFOOT met in an ordinary session presided at by its Chairman Seidou Mbombo Njoya at the Yaounde Mont Febe Hotel.
After tabling on several issues pending on the day’s agenda, the Committee adopted the following resolutions.
- The Executive Committee notes that the Administrative procedure relating to the Declaration of meetings, the rules for the convening of meetings and the respect of the quorum were observe in accordance with the statutes of FECAFOOT.
- Sixteen (16) members of the Executive Committee out of the (16) present adopted the agenda.
- Concerning the amendments proposed in the draft statutes of FECAFOOT, the Executive Committee recommends that Article 35 be maintained as written in the statutes of October 10, 2018, and takes note of all other adjustments made in these statutes and in the draft of other instrument submitted for consideration and adoption by the Extraordinary General Assembly.
- The Executive Committee approves the contract signed with Orange Cameroon and the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed with Le Coq Sportif.
- The Executive Committee recommends that for the next sitting of the Executive Committee, the National Technical Director submits a detailed annual action plan outlining the goals, the budget, the evaluation criteria and results? He will equally have to propose a chronogram on the short, medium and long term activities quantified forecast objective.
- The Executive Committee notes that so far, some Leagues have not started yet with competitions for the 2018/2019 sports season. Consequently, the Executive Committee calls upon the leaders of these Leagues to take all necessary measures for the championship to be played by the 31st August 2019 at the latest. After this deadline, defaulters will be sanctioned according to the provisions of the statutes and Regulations of FECAFOOT.
- The Executive Committee recommends that for the next meetings, the competition’s Department enriches its programmes and integrates proposals for a better organization of competitions and for the improvement of services rendered by this Department.
- The Executive Committee acknowledges the Audit report presented by the Independent Auditor and submits it to the General Assembly for consideration and adoption.
- The Executive Committee recommends that the Administrative and Financial Director presents the budget in two sections. A section for the operational budget, taking in to account the biennial nature of the sports season and a section for the fiscal budget (annual) from January 1 to December 31 of the relevant year.
- The Executive Committee sets up and Ad Hoc Committee to examine the terms and conditions for the continuation and completion of the construction work of the FECAFOOT headquarters building in WARDA. This Committee is constituted as follows:
-President: Mr. Josua OIH
– Members: Mr. NDJANDA SAHA Flagele
Mr. MVOGO St. Fabien
Mr NSANGOU NKOMA
- The Executive Committee acknowledges the Application for Certification as a member of FECAFOOT submitted by the Association of Sports Medicine Professionals – APROMES for consideration and approval by the General Assembly.
- The Executive Committee approves the application for certification of the following clubsand football Academy:
- Eding Sport FC of la Lekie
- Best Talents
- Eding Dreams
- The Executive Committee approves the application for change of name of some clubs as follows:
- AS Valencia in to Academy Fabrice ONDOA
- Panther Security Football Filles into Eding Football Filles de la Lekie
- SODERMA into AS Real D’ESSE
- Espoir Football into NGV SPORT ACADEMY
- Panthere Security of Garoua into Buffle noir of Garoua
- Pending the adoption of the relevant texts by the General Assembly of July 26, 2019, the Executive Committee appoints Mr. Joshua OSIH to prepare a chronogram to put up an Executive at the Specialized League of Women’s Football, no later than September 15, 2019.
- Pending the adoption of the relevant texts by the General Assembly of July 26, 2019, the Executive Committee recommends the organization of elections in the League where there was no election during the electoral process organized by the Standardization Committee in 2018.